Greetings, and I hope this blog finds you and your loved ones in good health and spirits!
As the owner and broker of Ashton Gustafson & Associates Real Estate, I wanted to share with you a short report that provides insight into the Waco MLS sales for the month of January 2023.
Our team has analyzed all the Waco MLS sales data for homes on lots with twenty acres or less, and we've put together an informative report for you to review. Click here for this report.
- The total number of homes sold compared to last
January dropped 39% from 281 homes sold to 171
- The average home sales price increased from a year
ago to $312,693...a jump of 14.2%!
- The average price per foot for homes sold had a huge
jump from $144 to $157/ft...an increase of 9%.
- The average days on market moved up to 64 days
from 44 days.
- Nevertheless, inventory remains a challenge for us, as many homeowners are choosing to not list their
homes at this time.
- If you are entertaining selling, we would love the
opportunity to connect with you!
- We've also seen a slight drop In mortgage rates with
FHA and VA loans now below 6%
If you have any questions about the information contained in this report or the current state of the Waco real estate market, don't hesitate to reach out to me. You can always contact me directly via text or call at 940.224.0881.
Ashton Gustafson & Associates Real Estate